[ubuntu-us-mi] New leader of the LoCo - Craig Maloney!
Greg Grossmeier
2011-08-08 13:34:13 UTC
In short: I am stepping down from the leadership of the Michigan LoCo
and Craig Maloney is now the new leader. Craig has been a very active
member and organizer with the team and I am not the least bit worried
that he'll do what is right for the team.

Please join me in welcoming Craig as the new leader of the Michigan LoCo!

Greg

Blog post announcement:
http://blog.grossmeier.net/2011/08/08/new-leader-of-the-michigan-loco/
--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
Rick Harding
2011-08-08 13:48:41 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
In short: I am stepping down from the leadership of the Michigan LoCo
and Craig Maloney is now the new leader. Craig has been a very active
member and organizer with the team and I am not the least bit worried
that he'll do what is right for the team.
Please join me in welcoming Craig as the new leader of the Michigan LoCo!
Greg
All hail the new loco overlord!

Rick
Ben Rousch
2011-08-08 13:55:07 UTC
Post by Rick Harding
Post by Greg Grossmeier
In short: I am stepping down from the leadership of the Michigan LoCo
Thanks, Greg, for all of your hard work over the years. You are my
favorite hippie. You will be missed.
Post by Rick Harding
Post by Greg Grossmeier
and Craig Maloney is now the new leader. Craig has been a very active
member and organizer with the team and I am not the least bit worried
that he'll do what is right for the team.
Please join me in welcoming Craig as the new leader of the Michigan LoCo!
Greg
All hail the new loco overlord!
OMG, his head is so big I can see it from here!
Post by Rick Harding
Rick
--
?Ben Rousch