[ubuntu-us-mi] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.10 Release Party
Ben Rousch
2010-09-27 13:51:39 UTC
Help us celebrate the release of the newest Ubuntu Linux, Maverick
Meercat 10.10, at Founder's Brewery in Grand Rapids, MI. We'll get
together from 7PM - 10PM one one of the following days: Sunday 10/10,
Monday 10/11, or Tuesday 10/12. Please use the following link to a
Doodle Poll to vote for which day you would prefer for the party. I
will collect the votes on Thursday 9/30 at noon and announce the
winning day.

http://www.doodle.com/e9ay7rwwdzyqqaqy
--
? Ben Rousch
? brousch at gmail.com
? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
Ben Rousch
2010-09-27 17:51:57 UTC
OK, I just realized that 10/10 and 10/11 are the last two days of
ArtPrize. I must assume that any venue in or near downtown is going to
be a madhouse packed full of drunken hipster artists.

During a lengthy thread on the GRLUG list, Casey offered the use of
his overgrown garage/playland, known as The Warehouse, as our venue.
This means bring your own beer/coffee/pop, but it also means plenty of
room to spread out the laptops.

Since The Warehouse is unavailable on Tuesday, I will modify the poll
to reflect these new developments.

Thanks Casey!
? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
Steve Romanow
brousch at gmail.com
http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
If the Warehouse is the new venue, I would liek to change my doodle vote
to Sunday.
Ben Rousch
2010-09-27 18:20:34 UTC
Post by Steve Romanow
If the Warehouse is the new venue, I would liek to change my doodle vote
to Sunday.
The venue is The Warehouse, and I have changed your vote.
--
? Ben Rousch
? brousch at gmail.com
? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
Ben Rousch
2010-09-30 14:27:39 UTC
This is a quick reminder that voting for the day to hold the West
Michigan Ubuntu 10.10.10 Release Party will be ending at noon today.

Help us celebrate the release of the newest Ubuntu, Maverick Meercat
10.10, at The Warehouse in Jenison, MI. We'll get together from 7PM -
10PM on one of the following days: Sunday 10/10, or Monday 10/11.
Please vote for which day you would prefer for the party via this
Doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/e9ay7rwwdzyqqaqy

Anyone is welcome to attend, whether you use Ubuntu or not. It will be
a BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) event.
--
? Ben Rousch
? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
Marc Zuverink
brousch at gmail.com
http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
WWAARREEHHOOUUSSEE
I got 6.5 gallons of colonial hard cider with lug all over it1
--
*Marc Zuverink <**mzuverink at gmail.com* <mzuverink at gmail.com>*>

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by
the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning
yourself. - Nietzsche*
*
*
*"I'll go find God, quit drinking, get in touch with myself emotionally, and
we'll meet right back here at half past impossible."*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
brousch at gmail.com
http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
WWAARREEHHOOUUSSEE
I got 6.5 gallons of colonial hard cider with lug all over it1
--
*Marc Zuverink <**mzuverink at gmail.com* <mzuverink at gmail.com>
*>
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by
the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning
yourself. - Nietzsche*
*
*
*"I'll go find God, quit drinking, get in touch with myself emotionally,
and we'll meet right back here at half past impossible."*
Nice, I can probably bring a growler each of a few different types of our
beer.