[ubuntu-us-mi] Reminder: Meeting on Sunday at 9pm
Craig Maloney
2015-04-04 16:42:04 UTC
Just a quick reminder that our regularly scheduled meeting is on Sunday,
April 5th at 9pm.

Not a whole lot to cover other than the release party for Penguicon. If
you have other business you'd like to bring up please feel free to add
it to the meeting agenda, available here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-us-mi/914/detail/

Hope to see you there.
Craig Maloney (***@decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
Kevin O'Brien