[ubuntu-us-mi] ubuntu 11.10 Release Party
Craig Maloney
2011-09-28 16:00:20 UTC
Hello, all,

It's near that time again, the release of a new version of Ubuntu 11.10
(codenamed Oneiric Ocelot) releases on October 13th, and it's time to
celebrate another successful and productive cycle.

We're looking for suggestions for locations for the release party.
Previously we've had release parties at the Liberty Street Brewing
Company in Plymouth, MI, and unless someone has a suggestion for a
different location, I'm perfectly amenable to having the release party
there again.

Other locations I've thought of include the Royal Oak Brewery (though
I'm not sure how they'd handle a large party).

Any thoughts? Please post them to the list.

Thanks!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
Jay R. Wren
Thanks!
Wolfger
2011-09-28 16:34:12 UTC
Double ++ this suggestion if we have our release party on the actual
release date. It would be very close to "home" and I have been wanting
to visit OG Brewery since I learned of their existence.
Post by Craig Maloney
Hello, all,
It's near that time again, the release of a new version of Ubuntu
11.10 (codenamed Oneiric Ocelot) releases on October 13th, and it's
time to celebrate another successful and productive cycle.
We're looking for suggestions for locations for the release party.
Previously we've had release parties at the Liberty Street Brewing
Company in Plymouth, MI, and unless someone has a suggestion for a
different location, I'm perfectly amenable to having the release party
there again.
Other locations I've thought of include the Royal Oak Brewery (though
I'm not sure how they'd handle a large party).
Any thoughts? Please post them to the list.
Thanks!
Wolfger

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
Tony Bemus
2011-09-28 18:08:04 UTC
+ from me too