[ubuntu-us-mi] PenguiCon Room Party
t jagoda
2008-02-01 13:04:12 UTC
Hello Everyone!

So, I have *officially* booked the room party room, the reservation is
sitting right here on my desk and everything. Now, I need your monies.

In total I need $89 for our night of the room (Friday), and I will be
recieving $89 from the IGDA for their use of the room on Saturday.

So, if you're willing to donate $10-$20 (depending on how many people
reply), *please* reply to this email. You can reply to my personal address
- spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com - if you dont want the entire list to see
it.

I will make a list of all those who plan/say they will contribute, note the
amount, and then *hunt you down* if you don't pay up. =P

In other news, has the conference back and massive box of CD's been aquired,
Greg? And, do we still have the copy of Revolution OS and the written
permission to screen it? Finally, does anybody have a nice, small-ish table
that we could use to set up a desktop to display a working trial version of
Ubuntu in the par-tay?

Wheee!

-Trevor at Work
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by t jagoda
And, do we still have the copy of Revolution OS and the written
permission to screen it?
I have the DVD and the permission notice. I'll forward the note I
received to you separately.
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
Work Hard. Rock Hard. Eat Hard. Sleep Hard. Grow Big.
Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em. -- The Webb Wilder Credo
Josh
Greg Grossmeier
2008-02-01 18:52:41 UTC
I have the conference pack and massive box of cds at my house.

Also, I am willing to throw down on the cost of the room (as I have said
before, just making explicit and public now).

Thanks for setting it up!

greg
-Trevor at Work
Mike Ward
2008-02-01 19:05:07 UTC
I'll chip in. I'll email you offlist for details and all, just figured I'd
say so here to enact the "nest egg" principle, maybe get others to cough up
some dough. :)

- ColonelPanic001 (since most of you only know me on there anyway,
probably...)
address - spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
<mailto:spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com> - if you dont want the entire
list to see it.
I will make a list of all those who plan/say they will contribute,
note the amount, and then /hunt you down/ if you don't pay up. =P
In other news, has the conference back and massive box of CD's been
aquired, Greg? And, do we still have the copy of Revolution OS and
the written permission to screen it? Finally, does anybody have a
nice, small-ish table that we could use to set up a desktop to display
a working trial version of Ubuntu in the par-tay?
I'm in. Put me down for whatever a share turns out to be. Also, I have a
DVD of Revolution OS if you still need one.
--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com Linux User #333216

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- Last words
of Pancho Villa