[ubuntu-us-mi] Official 8.10 CDs
Greg Grossmeier
2008-11-09 16:25:33 UTC
Hey everyone,

Just want to send out a quick note that I have received the shipment of
official 8.10 CDs from Canonical.

So, for those of you who may have a use for them, let me know (email off
list) and I can send you some.

Have a great Sunday!

Greg
Greg Grossmeier
2008-11-09 17:09:54 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Hey everyone,
Just want to send out a quick note that I have received the shipment of
official 8.10 CDs from Canonical.
So, for those of you who may have a use for them, let me know (email off
list) and I can send you some.
Have a great Sunday!
Greg
I should just add that I'm willing to send people >10 CDs if you have a
good[0] reason for that many. If you only need 1-5, you can use the
free ShipIt program from Ubuntu: https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

Best,

Greg

[0] Not just "I need extra targets for shooting practice"
Mark
2008-11-10 21:48:50 UTC
We (KLUG) could use some. We give out about 20-30 per release. Wished
I'd known you had some pre-printed ones. We're having a Release Party
at Gallagher's in Kalamazoo tomorrow and I would love to be able to hand
out the "professional" disks.

Thanks,
Mark
Greg Grossmeier
2008-11-10 23:03:57 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Hey everyone,
Just want to send out a quick note that I have received the shipment of
official 8.10 CDs from Canonical.
So, for those of you who may have a use for them, let me know (email off
list) and I can send you some.
Have a great Sunday!
Greg
I should just add that I'm willing to send people >10 CDs if you have a
good[0] reason for that many. If you only need 1-5, you can use the
free ShipIt program from Ubuntu: https://shipit.ubuntu.com/
Best,
Greg
[0] Not just "I need extra targets for shooting practice"
Yeah, I will of course send you some. I wish I could have gotten them
to you for your release party; hopefully next time.

Everyone else who has already requested some: I will probably be doing
the mailing tomorrow.

Best,

Greg