[ubuntu-us-mi] Video Editing Software
Gabe Pavlica
2011-05-25 02:36:56 UTC
I am used to using Premiere Elements/ Windows Movie Maker in windows.
I switched to Ubuntu recently and I don't really want to have to reboot into
windows to edit movies. What are some good Ubuntu Vid Editing Programs?
--
Gabe
-------------- next part --------------
Gabe
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
I concur, but OpenShot will occasionally crash if you're working on a
big project. Save early, save often.

Does anyone know of any Linux software that will do image stabilization?
OpenShot is the best IMO
Gabe
Thurston Matthews
2011-05-25 22:20:02 UTC
I have recently done image stabilization using an open source project
called VirtualDub (www.virtualdub.org), but that project only supports
Windows. I bet it works with Wine though since it does have a Platinum
rating on WineHQ. Search youtube for "VirtualDub DeShaker tutorial" for
a bunch of how to videos.
Post by Richard Herrell
I concur, but OpenShot will occasionally crash if you're working on a
big project. Save early, save often.
Does anyone know of any Linux software that will do image stabilization?
OpenShot is the best IMO