[ubuntu-us-mi] Dell Mini9
Timothy Hoffmeyer
2008-12-16 07:31:35 UTC
Hi, I havent posted in awhile, but I have been without internet. Just wanted
to drop in and say.. That I got a Dell Mini9 and im installing Ubuntu 8.10
on it at the moment. Seems to be going alright. I will let you know how it
is when I finish it up, and install notebook-remix. Since it came
pre-installed with Windows XP.. :-/
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
At UDS Jaunty I used my Dell Mini running 8.10 Ubuntu/Kubuntu and loved it.
Gwibber is a great tool for keeping up with up Twitter, Identi.ca, Facebook,
etc.

Works great, found I don't use the netbook launcher as much as I thought I
would.

Jonathan