[ubuntu-us-mi] Happy Jaunty Release Day!
Greg Grossmeier
2009-04-23 17:00:29 UTC
Happy Jaunty Release Day Everyone!

Be sure to download the release via the torrents, as the servers are
going to be hammered today: http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/

This is also your 2 day warning of the...
Jaunty Release Party THIS SATURDAY!

Those in the Southeast Michigan (or even Ohio!) area are more than
welcome to attend our release party THIS SATURDAY. We?ll be toasting
to the next great Ubuntu release. Bring your friends, bring your
laptop (free wifi!), bring your questions. I?ll bring the stickers!

The Very Important Details:
===========================
Where: Corner Brewery
720 Norris Street
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Map: http://ur1.ca/3i7c
When: 4/25 from 7pm - ???
Why: Because Ubuntu is awesome! Because we?re awesome! Right on.

See you there!

Greg
Ben Rousch
2009-04-25 17:09:34 UTC
I'm afraid I cannot make the Jaunty Release Party tonight. My son
developed a high fever last night and I really can't leave him alone
with my exhausted wife. I swear one of these days I will actually meet
you guys!
Greg Grossmeier
2009-04-25 18:24:39 UTC
Post by Ben Rousch
I'm afraid I cannot make the Jaunty Release Party tonight. My son
developed a high fever last night and I really can't leave him alone
with my exhausted wife. I swear one of these days I will actually meet
you guys!
We will have future parties, no question about that. Hope the kid
feels better soon.

Greg
Jonathan Jesse
2009-04-25 19:47:42 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Post by Ben Rousch
I'm afraid I cannot make the Jaunty Release Party tonight. My son
developed a high fever last night and I really can't leave him alone
with my exhausted wife. I swear one of these days I will actually meet
you guys!
We will have future parties, no question about that. Hope the kid
feels better soon.
Greg
Ben

I feel the same way, one day I might get to hang with the group from the other
side of the state as well. Wife's family is in town this weekend, plus I'm
leaving for SC on Sunday so no trip to that side of the state for me