[ubuntu-us-mi] Upcoming meeting: August 5th at 9:00pm
Craig Maloney
2012-08-01 11:28:48 UTC
Hello everyone,

Summer is winding down, and the lazy days of summer become ever shorter.
What's also fast approaching is the release of 12.10, and with it
several upcoming events that we'll need to plan.

Our regularly scheduled IRC meeting is scheduled for August 5th at 9pm.
The agenda for the meeting is available here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-michigan/366/detail/

Please feel free to add any agenda items to this list.

Hope to see you there!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
gib
2012-08-01 12:11:46 UTC
What time of day is that in EST?

Woman is 57 But Looks 27
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/50191d42d88c81d420945st54vuc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Who cares about the time? I want to know more about the doctor-angering
facelift techniques!
Post by gib
What time of day is that in EST?
Ben Rousch
brousch at gmail.com
http://clusterbleep.net/
Post by gib
What time of day is that in EST?
The meeting is at 9pm EDT. Add one hour for EST. :)

Craig Maloney
2012-08-01 12:49:30 UTC
Post by Craig Maloney
Post by gib
What time of day is that in EST?
The meeting is at 9pm EDT. Add one hour for EST. :)
Gah, if I'm going to make a joke, I might as well get it right.

Subtract one hour for EST. :)

The meeting notice on the site is adjusted for the Eastern Time Zone. If
you're not seeing that, or if the meeting notice is showing up wrong in
your calendar, we should file a bug for it with the loco directory.

Wolfger
2012-08-01 14:37:31 UTC
Post by Craig Maloney
Post by Craig Maloney
Post by gib
What time of day is that in EST?
The meeting is at 9pm EDT. Add one hour for EST. :)
Gah, if I'm going to make a joke, I might as well get it right.
Subtract one hour for EST. :)
At least you caught it yourself before I got around to reading it and
accosting you about it.
And... what? No agenda item for Craig owing me a beer? ;-)
--
Wolfger

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
Craig Maloney
2012-08-01 15:12:35 UTC
Post by Wolfger
And... what? No agenda item for Craig owing me a beer? ;-)
I think that's best taken off-list. ;)