[ubuntu-us-mi] location on map? (was: Hello World)
Robert Citek
2008-06-07 18:13:32 UTC
Chatting on IRC the other day, somebody reminded me that our fine LoCo
hit over 100 people right after Penguicon. That, of course, is 100
memebers *on paper*. We've certainly not seen that many posting on
this list or hanging out is #ubuntu-us-mi which is what we'd really
like to see. Heck, I'd rather see 25 active members than 250 inactive
ones... So who's actually out there? Please introduce yourselves, and
give us an idea what your interests are (in or out of Ubuntu), where
in this large-ish state you live, and what activities you'd like to
see the LoCo (and yourself) engage in.
Anyone know of an easy way to put all the locations as markers on a Google Map?

Regards,
- Robert
Wolfger
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

My 5 today: #182362 (cupsys), #154827 (cupsys), #181347
(system-config-printer), #33434 (gnome-power-manager), #152885
(linux-source-2.6.22, linux)
Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day