[ubuntu-us-mi] Pressed 8.04 CDs
Dereck
2008-10-10 15:20:07 UTC
Does the MI Loco still have any Hardy Shipit Pressed CDs avalible?

The Lake Superior State University LUG has a number of interested
people on campus that would like to give Ubuntu a go and I was hoping
that we could give out nice professional disks rather than burned ISOs
with sharpie labels. :)

~Dereck

- --
LSSU LUG
Linux Users Group of Lake Superior State University
Wolfger
2008-10-10 16:37:00 UTC
I'm not the authority on this, but I believe we're all out until
Intrepid ships (soon).
Who's the holder of the swag? Greg?
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.
Greg Grossmeier
2008-10-10 21:35:56 UTC
Post by Wolfger
I'm not the authority on this, but I believe we're all out until
Intrepid ships (soon).
Who's the holder of the swag? Greg?
Does the MI Loco still have any Hardy Shipit Pressed CDs avalible?
The Lake Superior State University LUG has a number of interested
people on campus that would like to give Ubuntu a go and I was hoping
that we could give out nice professional disks rather than burned ISOs
with sharpie labels. :)
~Dereck
I am the holder of the swag and no I don't have any officially pressed
CDs. I already put in the order for Intrepid CDs and I'll let the list
know when I receive them.

But now, off to OLF!

Best,

Greg