possible location for meeting Aug23rd
Rick Harding
2007-08-18 01:24:25 UTC
I spent some time on google maps tonight and found one place that might
work. She says they can do reservations for 10-15 people and they have
wireless. She didn't sound 110% on it, but she said she thought they had
it put in place and "people use their laptops here".

I'd have to get the reservations in soon so please reply if you can
attend and let me know how many we can try to plan on.

*COMPARI'S ON THE PARK*

350 S. MAIN STREET
Plymouth, MI 48170

http://www.comparisdining.com/

Hope this helps.

Rick
Greg Grossmeier
If you take a step towards Freedom, It'll take two towards you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Rick Harding
I spent some time on google maps tonight and found one place that might
work. She says they can do reservations for 10-15 people and they have
wireless. She didn't sound 110% on it, but she said she thought they had
it put in place and "people use their laptops here".
I'd have to get the reservations in soon so please reply if you can
attend and let me know how many we can try to plan on.
*COMPARI'S ON THE PARK*
350 S. MAIN STREET
Plymouth, MI 48170
http://www.comparisdining.com/
Hope this helps.
Rick
I've setup an Ubuntu Meeting Sprint online here. Register yourself and
pass the link along to those you think would be interested.

https://launchpad.net/sprints/michiganloco1

Rick
Rob Duncan
2007-08-20 16:44:57 UTC