[ubuntu-us-mi] taptaptaptap is this thing on?
allan
2007-12-28 23:26:11 UTC
Hi, list.

allan here - no real stranger to Linux but have been using Ubuntu as my
primary OS for about eight months. Still have a coughVistacough box
that gets fired up infrequently, mainly when someone asks for support.

March will bring the 12th anniversary of my 40th birthday. I live in
Holt, which butts up against south Lansing. My nickname is wizard, or
wiz for short.

I'm a professional geek, doing ADP R&D for the federal gummint in Battle
Creek. I like rainy days, long walks on the beach and moonlit evenings.

Well, I thought it was funny anyway.

;-)

Skillwise I'm probably in the middle of the pack. Looking forward to
both giving and getting support.

cheers -
Greg Grossmeier

Jonathan Jesse
Just not a lot of traffic on this list :) Which is nice for a change.
Welcome to the list