[ubuntu-us-mi] Any Ubuntu projects need some graphics?
Matt Arnold
2008-02-11 18:40:22 UTC
I'm a graphic designer by trade. Can anyone connect me to the people
on any Ubuntu-related project you know of that could use some visual
work? I have a dozen years of expert-level skill in Adobe Illustrator,
Photoshop, and Pagemaker/InDesign.
-Matt
Wolfger
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/
AOL IM: wolf4coyot
Yahoo!Messenger: wolfgersilberbaer
Jorge O. Castro
2008-02-11 20:29:46 UTC
Post by Matt Arnold
I'm a graphic designer by trade. Can anyone connect me to the people
on any Ubuntu-related project you know of that could use some visual
work? I have a dozen years of expert-level skill in Adobe Illustrator,
Photoshop, and Pagemaker/InDesign.
-Matt
Not directly Ubuntu related but the Tango mailing list usually has
people requesting icons, artwork, and so forth:

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project
Jeff Hanson
2008-02-12 07:07:44 UTC
Post by Matt Arnold
I'm a graphic designer by trade. Can anyone connect me to the people
on any Ubuntu-related project you know of that could use some visual
work? I have a dozen years of expert-level skill in Adobe Illustrator,
Photoshop, and Pagemaker/InDesign.
-Matt
There are a lot of games that need artwork. It's not Ubuntu-specific
but there are a lot more diverse artistic opportunities. Try here:
http://www.happypenguin.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=12