[ubuntu-us-mi] Hello.
Timothy Hoffmeyer
2008-10-09 02:11:43 UTC
Hi, I am new to the ubuntu michigan team.. Just though I'd send everyone a
nice hi.

My name is tim.. I live in Holland.. Been using linux for about 6 years, and
*Ubuntu for around 2.

I hope to be a great addition to the team, anyone who has questions can ask
me.. and I will be normally in IRC under the nick: thoffmeyer.

Thanks
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.
Greg Grossmeier
2008-10-09 12:40:08 UTC
Post by Timothy Hoffmeyer
Hi, I am new to the ubuntu michigan team.. Just though I'd send everyone a
nice hi.
My name is tim.. I live in Holland.. Been using linux for about 6 years, and
*Ubuntu for around 2.
I hope to be a great addition to the team, anyone who has questions can ask
me.. and I will be normally in IRC under the nick: thoffmeyer.
Thanks
Welcome!

If you can't make it to Ohio Linux Fest our next event will be the
Intrepid release party on November 1st. Take a look here for more
details: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/Meetings/IntrepidRelease

All the best,

Greg
T. Sandy Matthews
2008-10-09 20:52:10 UTC
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Hey all I decided to drag my butt down to Ohio. Anything going on with
the Michigan folks this Thursday night? I am in Columbus now in a
peaceful location about 15 minutes north of the convention center. I
plan on staying until Sunday. Otherwise hope see some of you at OLF
tomorrow!
I'll be there Saturday. I can't afford two days away right now, I am
scheduled for a certification exam Monday morning.<g>

Regards,
--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com Linux User #333216

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins,
most of them imaginary. -- H.L. Mencken