[ubuntu-us-mi] meetings
Wolfger
2007-10-27 11:37:51 UTC
I got the wiki notices this morning about updates to the pages. We
have notes up from our 8/23 IRL meeting and 9/09 IRC meeting, but no
notes from the 9/27 or 10/07 meetings, and no mention when the next
meetings are (which, following the pattern, should be very very soon).
--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/
Ekiga: wolfger
Greg Grossmeier
2007-10-27 18:40:11 UTC
Yeah, sorry about that (lack of meetings), mea culpa.

How does a Sunday night IRC meeting sound for everyone?

We can talk about how the Packaging Jam at Rick's went.

Also, we should talk about smaller group activities. We have pockets
of people all around the state so we should be able to organize small
get togethers and events. I would really love to see the small groups
of people around the state do things.

We should also speak with members of the other LUGs/SIGs around the
area to see what is going on where we can help plan/staff/whatever
events. I think a lot of good stuff can happen when we work with
other active groups.

And Penguicon, of course. There has been some good discussion
regarding this topic, and we can see who else wants to participate.

So, mark your calendars, Sunday Nov. 4th at 7pm, #ubuntu-michigan IRC channel.

"Official" agenda is on the wiki, make sure to add topics you want to
discuss (with your name next to it, just so we know who to ask):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/Meetings

Hope everyone's weekend is going well,

greg
Wolfger
2007-10-27 20:32:22 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Yeah, sorry about that (lack of meetings), mea culpa.
How does a Sunday Nov. 4th at 7pm IRC meeting sound for everyone?
Sounds good to me.
Post by Greg Grossmeier
And Penguicon, of course. There has been some good discussion
regarding this topic, and we can see who else wants to participate.
Grr. Penguicon is a week *before* Hardy launch. Dangit! Any chance we
can rush Canonical on this? :-) Maybe a pre-launch party, since the
final release candidate should be out by then.
Ekiga: wolfger
Trevor Jagoda
spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Linux Registered User #455695
Message Printed on 100% Recyclable Electrons.
Wolfger
2007-10-29 22:11:05 UTC
Post by Trevor Jagoda
I pointed that out in a series of prodding emails already. You mean you
didn't diligently read them? =P
Not only did I not read them then, I'm also not reading them now, as I
search Gmail for e-mails sent by you and not finding anything with the
word Hardy in it other than what you just sent. :-?