[ubuntu-us-mi] Packaging 101 - Ubuntu Open Week
Greg Grossmeier
2007-10-11 19:54:54 UTC
FYI-

Ubuntu Open Week starts Oct. 22nd.
Craig Maloney
2007-10-11 20:49:39 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
FYI-
Ubuntu Open Week starts Oct. 22nd.
And yes, this time it isn't at 4am local time.
No, it's during the afternoon, when I'm at work.

WAH!

(Actually, I'm planning on leaving my IRC client up during the meetings).
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
Work Hard. Rock Hard. Eat Hard. Sleep Hard. Grow Big.
Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em. -- The Webb Wilder Credo
Trevor Jagoda
2007-10-11 20:55:28 UTC
Post by Craig Maloney
Post by Greg Grossmeier
FYI-
Ubuntu Open Week starts Oct. 22nd.
And yes, this time it isn't at 4am local time.
No, it's during the afternoon, when I'm at work.
WAH!
(Actually, I'm planning on leaving my IRC client up during the meetings).
Thats.. an excellent idea!
--
Trevor Jagoda
spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Linux Registered User #455695
Message Printed on 100% Recyclable Electrons.