[ubuntu-us-mi] screencasting?
Robert Citek
2010-03-30 17:37:35 UTC
I haven't done screencasting in a while. In the past I've used
istanbul and recordmydesktop. Are those still the best way under
Ubuntu or are there any other recommendations?

Regards,
- Robert
Wolfger
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.
Marc Zuverink
Nice TMBG reference ;)

- --
Marc Zuverink <mzuverink at gmail.com>

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being
overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and
sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the
privilege of owning yourself. - Nietzsche
Wolfger
2010-03-30 18:26:15 UTC
Post by Marc Zuverink
Nice TMBG reference ;)
Thanks!

Robert Citek
2010-03-30 18:28:39 UTC
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Robert Citek <robert.citek at gmail.com>
I haven't done screencasting in a while. ?In the past I've used
istanbul and recordmydesktop. ?Are those still the best way under
Ubuntu or are there any other recommendations?
Regards,
- Robert
I've used and liked Istanbul (not Constantinople :-)
Nice TMBG reference ;)
Argghh! Now I can't get the song out of my head:

Or the classic version by The Four Lads:

Istanbul it is.

Regards,
- Robert
Marc Zuverink
2010-03-30 18:31:52 UTC
Post by Robert Citek
I haven't done screencasting in a while. In the past I've used
istanbul and recordmydesktop. Are those still the best way under
Ubuntu or are there any other recommendations?
Regards,
- Robert
I've used and liked Istanbul (not Constantinople :-)
Nice TMBG reference ;)
http://youtu.be/Ynuwcd8SAhE
http://youtu.be/vankaSlfSr0
Istanbul it is.