[ubuntu-us-mi] Evolution Calendar Slow
Eric Beversluis
2011-09-13 17:05:54 UTC
I'm running a new install of Ubuntu 11.04.

Evolution Calendar is extremely slow in loading--once Evolution has
started and I then switch to Calendar, it can take about 20 seconds
before it loads and another 10 sec or so before I can enter a new
appointment or edit an existing one.

This was never a problem before with my Evolution installation on 10.04
on a different box.

Relevant?: after in imported my Evolution backup, the mail and contacts
came in fine, but I had to do a separate import to bring in the
calendar.

Is there something in 11.04 that could be causing this slowdown? Or
maybe they did something to Evolution between 2.28.3 (latest in 10.04)
and 2.32.2 (latest in 11.04)??

Anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks.
Jeff Hanson