[ubuntu-us-mi] Maverick release party - East Side
Greg Grossmeier
2010-09-27 21:36:03 UTC
Hello Michigan Team!

The next release of Ubuntu is just around the corner, October 10th. As is
tradition, we are going to have a party!

So please come out to Liberty Street Brewing Company in Plymouth to
celebrate all the hard work and all the great new features in
Ubuntu 10.10!

Location details, time, and registration here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/407/detail/

Please RSVP so I know how big of a table to get.

Also, as always, I encourage car pooling for those of you not in
Plymouth. I can take some people from Ann Arbor (myself plus 3 others).

<sings>We're gonna have a party tonight</sings>

--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
gib
2010-09-28 12:11:16 UTC
I plan to attend. but I don't see a sign-up button on the event page.

http://youtu.be/7O79ofHN_Mk
--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
2011 Vehicle Clearance
Dealers are Clearing Inventory
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ca1db9dd112b31741st01vuc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
<quoting name="gib at juno.com" date="2010-09-28" time="12:11:16 +0000">
Post by gib
I plan to attend. but I don't see a sign-up button on the event page.
To RSVP you need to first log-in (see the top right) and then there will
be a "Register for this event" link.

Sorry for not being explicit.

Greg
--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
gib
2010-09-28 13:38:12 UTC
Oh, okay, got it - thank you.

Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ca1eff6b9ebe1fea0st06vuc
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Hello Michigan Team!
The next release of Ubuntu is just around the corner, October 10th. As is
tradition, we are going to have a party!
So please come out to Liberty Street Brewing Company in Plymouth to
celebrate all the hard work and all the great new features in
Ubuntu 10.10!
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/407/detail/
Shameless plug:
Go to https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/loco-directory/+bug/570613
and say it 'affects' you.

That bug is to get a map view of release parties.
Kevin O'Brien
2010-09-28 21:04:00 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Hello Michigan Team!
The next release of Ubuntu is just around the corner, October 10th. As is
tradition, we are going to have a party!
So please come out to Liberty Street Brewing Company in Plymouth to
celebrate all the hard work and all the great new features in
Ubuntu 10.10!
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/407/detail/
Please RSVP so I know how big of a table to get.
Also, as always, I encourage car pooling for those of you not in
Plymouth. I can take some people from Ann Arbor (myself plus 3 others).
<sings>We're gonna have a party tonight</sings>
http://youtu.be/7O79ofHN_Mk
Sorry, I'd like to come, but my sister's wedding is taking precedence.<g>

Regards,
--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com Linux User #333216

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity" - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.