[Michigan-LoCo] ubuntu t-shirts mass order
Rick Harding
2007-08-26 18:45:11 UTC
I don't know how many of you guys have looked at buying some of the
official Ubuntu t-shirts gear, but since it's coming over
seas...shipping sucks big time. If I mass order (say 25-30 shirts) then
the shipping comes down to only a few of dollars a shirt. It's almost
$16 if you go in and buy one shirt.

I've contacted the guys in the Ohio Loco about going in together to set
some shirts and there is some interest. I was thinking it would be great
to get them for going down to Ohio Linuxfest.

So I'm thinking of just putting in the order and then trying to get them
all sold between now and OLF. If anyone is interested I was just looking
at getting the white shirts shown here:
https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=30

Anyone interested in a shirt or two and if so what sizes? I'm looking to
place an order this week. Pricing should will come out to $20 a shirt.
I'm going to charge an extra $2 a shirt for handling this that I will
donate to the group for use. I know it's not much, but figure it's a
start. Feel free to email me personally or back to the list with a size
and number of shirts you would want.

Thanks

Rick
Everett
2007-08-27 22:43:22 UTC
Hey Rick,

Question: If I place an order for a shirt (or more), how would I get them
from you?

- Everett
Post by Rick Harding
Anyone interested in a shirt or two and if so what sizes? I'm looking to
place an order this week. Pricing should will come out to $20 a shirt.
I'm going to charge an extra $2 a shirt for handling this that I will
donate to the group for use. I know it's not much, but figure it's a
start. Feel free to email me personally or back to the list with a size
and number of shirts you would want.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
On 8/26/07, *Rick Harding* < rharding at mitechie.com
Anyone interested in a shirt or two and if so what sizes? I'm looking to
place an order this week. Pricing should will come out to $20 a shirt.
I'm going to charge an extra $2 a shirt for handling this that I will
donate to the group for use. I know it's not much, but figure it's a
start. Feel free to email me personally or back to the list with a size
and number of shirts you would want.
I could deliver them at a Loco meeting, at Ohio Linuxfest. I also go to
the Python User group meeting in ann arbor and the Michigan User Group
meetings.

Anything working?

Rick
Jay R. Wren
2007-08-28 13:58:58 UTC
I thought linux was supposed to be free. $20 seems like a lot for a
tee-shirt. I have a few .NET tee-shirts I can spare with MS logo smeared
all over them. I can give those out. They make great cloth for making a
torch and burning.
Rick
Jay R. Wren
2007-08-28 20:29:50 UTC
Post by Jay R. Wren
I thought linux was supposed to be free. $20 seems like a lot for a
tee-shirt. I have a few .NET tee-shirts I can spare with MS logo
smeared all over them. I can give those out. They make great cloth
for making a torch and burning.
Jay: go to a .Net conference somewhere and die
I had some requests to get different shirts so I'm open to any shirt
design/color. I've got requests in for the white, black, and the brown
polo's so far. If you're interested in any of those please post here.
I'm only at about 7 shirts so far and I'd like to hit 20 before ordering.
Rick
Rick,

Learn what reply-to, reply-to-all and sarcasm are. ;P

You can put me down for a brown Tee-Shirt. $20 is a lot, but I must
support teh_scene.

Everett
2007-08-29 01:13:53 UTC
I'm in for a Men's Black Tee in Medium.

- Everett
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Black Medium T-Shirt here.

Thanks Rick,

greg
Post by Everett
I'm in for a Men's Black Tee in Medium.
- Everett
If you take a step towards Freedom, It'll take two steps towards you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
put me down for one black medium as well
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Black Medium T-Shirt here.
Thanks Rick,
greg
Post by Jay R. Wren
Post by Jay R. Wren
I thought linux was supposed to be free. $20 seems like a lot for a
tee-shirt. I have a few .NET tee-shirts I can spare with MS logo
smeared all over them. I can give those out. They make great cloth
for making a torch and burning.
Jay: go to a .Net conference somewhere and die
I had some requests to get different shirts so I'm open to any shirt
design/color. I've got requests in for the white, black, and the brown
polo's so far. If you're interested in any of those please post here.
I'm only at about 7 shirts so far and I'd like to hit 20 before ordering.
Rick
Rick,
Learn what reply-to, reply-to-all and sarcasm are. ;P
You can put me down for a brown Tee-Shirt. $20 is a lot, but I must
support teh_scene.
I caught the sarcasm, for what it's worth.