[ubuntu-us-mi] FLISOL 2011
Fidel Dominguez-Valero
2011-04-04 07:30:53 UTC
Hello dear friends
Anyone know if in the U.S is going to organize the FLISOL? Especially in
the state of Michigan.
--
Fidel Dominguez-Valero
Linux User: 433411
Website: http://www.valerofix.ryanhost.net
Ben Rousch
2011-04-04 12:04:56 UTC
I'd never heard of it. In general, if you want something new to
happen, your should take the reigns and make it so.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLISOL

? ? brousch at gmail.com
? ? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
? ? http://www.grpug.org/
? ? http://www.grwebdev.org/
? ??http://conga-wm.org/
Greg Grossmeier
2011-04-04 13:35:49 UTC
We have other events like it in the US (all of the state Linux Fests,
LibrePlanet, etc) but I doubt we'll have an actual FLISOL since the
second word is "latinoamericano" :)

Fidel: What kind of event are you looking for in the US? There are tons
that are free/open source related.

Best,

Greg

<quoting name="Ben Rousch" date="2011-04-04" time="08:04:56 -0400">
? ? brousch at gmail.com
? ? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
? ? http://www.grpug.org/
? ? http://www.grwebdev.org/
? ??http://conga-wm.org/
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
Fidel Dominguez-Valero
2011-04-04 20:57:28 UTC
I'm looking some events near Lansing, MI

Fidel Dominguez-Valero
www.valerofix.ryanhost.net

Post by Ben Rousch
I'd never heard of it. In general, if you want something new to
happen, your should take the rei...
--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: http...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
<quoting name="Fidel Dominguez-Valero" date="2011-04-04" time="16:57:28 -0400">
Post by Fidel Dominguez-Valero
I'm looking some events near Lansing, MI
I don't know of any events in that area offhand, but if you would like to
start a small group get-together, like an Ubuntu Hour[0] or similar, I
would gladly help you with resources/promotion. Just let me know what you
think you can do (ie: location reserving, if you feel comfortable being
the "point person" for new comers, etc).

Cool,

Greg

[0] http://askubuntu.com/questions/7/how-do-i-run-a-successful-ubuntu-hour
--