[ubuntu-us-mi] Reminder: Monthly Meeting tomorrow at 9pm
Craig Maloney
2016-03-05 15:45:14 UTC
Quick reminder that we'll be having our monthly meeting at the same time
as the Downton Abbey series finale (9pm Sunday Night). So for those of
you who aren't waiting with bated breath to find out how it all ends
(spoiler alert: they blow up the Death Star in the end) will want to hop
onto the IRC channel and participate in the meeting.

More details available here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-us-mi/1034/detail/

Hope to see you there!

--
Craig Maloney (***@decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
Bahn, Nathan
2016-03-07 02:52:43 UTC
Sorry I missed the meeting -- were any decisions made?

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html ,
http://www.libreoffice.org/ & http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument
This email was read by a tight-lipped N.S.A. agent with *no* sense of humor!
(Nathan Bahn)
Craig Maloney