[ubuntu-us-mi] OSCON ?
Robert Citek
2008-07-24 00:58:13 UTC
Anyone here at OSCON? - Robert
Greg Grossmeier
2008-07-24 01:27:22 UTC
Post by Robert Citek
Anyone here at OSCON? - Robert
No, but I wish I was.
Robert Citek
2008-07-24 22:02:16 UTC
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Greg Grossmeier
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Post by Robert Citek
Anyone here at OSCON? - Robert
No, but I wish I was.
It's very much of the good. Went to a talk where the Michgan LOCO and
the Global Bug Jam was mentioned.

Regards,
- Robert
Greg Grossmeier
2008-07-24 22:03:58 UTC
Post by Robert Citek
It's very much of the good. Went to a talk where the Michgan LOCO and
the Global Bug Jam was mentioned.
Where was that and by whom? That's really awesome!

Thanks!
Iron_Man
2008-07-26 19:44:39 UTC
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
My favorite session was the Tutorial From Damian Conway, just about
one the the best Tech speakers there is.

Aaron Thul
http://www.chasingnuts.com
Was there a specific session(s) that you enjoyed the most?
Robert Citek
2008-07-28 19:03:01 UTC
Missed that one. But I have gone to previous talks by Damian and
they've always been very good.

I can't think of a single keynote that I saw that was not good. As
for the sessions, I really liked Mako's on "Voting Machinery for the
Masses", especially since I can use what he talked about immediately
by visiting the selectricity site:

http://selectricity.org/

Regards,
- Robert
Aaron
2008-07-25 01:06:12 UTC
Yup been here all week and presented today. What are you up to tonight?

Aaron Thul
http://www.chasingnuts.com
Post by Robert Citek
Anyone here at OSCON? - Robert