[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: Launchpad: ubuntu-michigan added to ubuntu-us
Wolfger
2007-11-29 17:09:44 UTC
Woot! Looks like we're approved!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hello,

Richard Harding (rharding) has accepted the invitation to make Ubuntu-
Michigan (ubuntu-michigan) a member of US Teams Project (ubuntu-us).
--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/
Ekiga: wolfger
Rick Harding
2007-11-29 17:12:51 UTC
Post by Wolfger
Woot! Looks like we're approved!
Richard Harding (rharding) has accepted the invitation to make Ubuntu-
Michigan (ubuntu-michigan) a member of US Teams Project (ubuntu-us).
Yep, approval went pretty smooth. It seems we're a little bit known out
there and we weren't grilled to much.

Rick
Wolfger
2007-11-29 17:19:28 UTC
Post by Rick Harding
Yep, approval went pretty smooth. It seems we're a little bit known out
there and we weren't grilled to much.
Attending bug triage class the night before approvals FTW! :-)
Might also have something to do with Jorge....
Ekiga: wolfger
Rick Harding
2007-11-29 17:21:41 UTC
Post by Wolfger
Post by Rick Harding
Yep, approval went pretty smooth. It seems we're a little bit known out
there and we weren't grilled to much.
Attending bug triage class the night before approvals FTW! :-)
Might also have something to do with Jorge....
We got some good recognition from people being in irc, jorge (although
there was talk of that being worth - points), and the work on the
Packaging Jam which has Daniel on the council very excited.

So it was a real team effort there.

Rick

Greg Grossmeier
2007-11-29 17:20:11 UTC