[ubuntu-us-mi] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: The Ubuntu MUG Meeting (June 14th)
Greg Grossmeier
2011-05-31 23:47:21 UTC
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
======================

* The Ubuntu Michigan sponsored MUG meeting
* June 14th, 2011 @ 6:30pm
* 20700 Civic Center Drive in Southfield, MI
* http://www.mug.org/

YOU CAN PARTICIPATE!
--------------------

Yes, that's right, you too can be a part of the festivities by being a
speaker at this MUG meeting. Were you one of the great individuals who
helped us raise the funds to sponsor this meeting? Then you *definitely*
should be one of the people up there talking about your favorite part of
Ubuntu.

You can see on the MUG webpage that so far we have Rick and Craig
presenting on PPA's and Ubuntu 11.04 (respectively). Let's get more love
in there!

All sizes of presentations welcome, from a 5 minute lightning talk/show
and tell, to a 30 minute more in-depth review. Just let me know what it
is you want to talk about and I'll add you to the list.

However, first come first served! Get your ideas in soon!

See you in two weeks at MUG in Southfield, MI!

Greg

PS: Thanks to Gib for reminding me to send this email! ;)
--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
Ben Rousch
2011-06-01 00:31:46 UTC
I wish I could. :(
Post by Greg Grossmeier
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
======================
[...]
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
I'm stuck with i3 board meetings every second tuesday till septemmber.

Sent from BatPhone
Post by Greg Grossmeier
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
======================
Amy
2011-06-02 14:30:05 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
======================
[...]
I'd love to, but I'll be in Florida.

No, not relaxing on the beach, but in meetings for Supreme Session.

Hopefully, I'll have my internet back up by this weekend so I can hang in
the IRC with everyone.

Amy
--
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati. (When all else fails, play dead.) -Possum
Lodge Motto

Do you do Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com>?

About.me <http://about.me/gamerchick02>