[ubuntu-us-mi] Packaging Jam Complete
Rick Harding
2007-11-04 03:17:07 UTC
Well, that went well. The packaging jam is complete and I'd like to
thank the guys that came out. I think it went over very well and
definitely was a learning experience everywhere around. I think we also
picked up some tips to help make things go smoother next time we do
something like this.

The notes we took are here:
http://wiki.avwsystems.com//doku.php/linux/packaging/home

If any of the guys that attended have anything to add just let me know
and I'll get it in there.

I think we agreed this was worth doing again and I'm thinking in the
second half of Jan I might host this again. We really did need the time
to get through things so a Saturday is a must.

Rick
Wolfger
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/