[ubuntu-us-mi] Change of venue
Greg Grossmeier
2008-04-25 00:32:48 UTC
Hello all,

So, we need to change plans for the release party. Ann Arbor Brewing
Co. has no available room as the University of Michigan has graduation
this weekend. I tried to get a reservation today, but, no avail.

Instead, we do the next best thing: Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti
http://neotech.net/ABC/?site=cornerbrewery

Sorry for the late notice.

Get the word out to those who might not get this.

Thanks all,

Greg
Greg Grossmeier
2008-04-25 18:30:48 UTC
Thanks!

I wrote that email while at a bar after I was at ABC and just plain forgot.

greg
Updated the calendar entry.
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Greg Grossmeier <greg.grossmeier at gmail.com>
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Hello all,
So, we need to change plans for the release party. Ann Arbor Brewing
Co. has no available room as the University of Michigan has graduation
this weekend. I tried to get a reservation today, but, no avail.
Instead, we do the next best thing: Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti
http://neotech.net/ABC/?site=cornerbrewery
Sorry for the late notice.
Get the word out to those who might not get this.
Thanks all,
Greg
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/