[ubuntu-us-mi] Livingston county as a middle point?
Jason Kilpela
2010-03-26 10:02:38 UTC
I live in Livingston County and it is like 45 min to either Lansing or Detroit. Maybe it could serve as a middle meeting point?

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Jason Kilpela
I live in Livingston County and it is like 45 min to either Lansing or
Detroit. Maybe it could serve as a middle meeting point?
I think we should encourage *both* ideas. An occasional Livingston
meeting, and more frequent East- and West-side meetings.

Regards,
--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com Linux User #333216

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in
human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila." --
Mitch Ratliffe, "Technology Review"