[ubuntu-us-mi] Panel participation at Penguicon
Craig Maloney
2012-02-17 17:30:09 UTC
Hello, Everyone,

The Ubuntu MI group is scheduled to do a panel presentation at Penguicon
for the release of Precise Pangolin. I'm looking for some folks who
would be interested in participating in the discussion, especially if
you've played with Precise and can offer some insight to folks on what's
new.

Send me a note at craig at decafbad.net, and let's set something up!

Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
gib
2012-02-18 00:16:05 UTC
Can you give a link to info about Precise Pangolin? Has anyone provided into yet?

Groupon&#8482 Official Site
1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city&#39;s best!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f3eee0446fd013d365bst02vuc
Craig Maloney
2012-02-18 15:52:28 UTC
Post by gib
Can you give a link to info about Precise Pangolin? Has anyone provided into yet?
If anyone has a concise list of what's changed, please pass it along.

Also, we'll be working on it at the Global Jam, so it shouldn't be that
big of a surprise. :)