[ubuntu-us-mi] New-B, need to learn about umbutu
comsec
2008-12-20 03:50:27 UTC
Hi Greg
wont
My name is Bill and I need to learn about Umbutu.

I had a tech load a dual boot system on my lap top w/Umbutu and
Vista. I would like to get away from Vista as soon as I can get around Umbutu.
And I have a possible major problem - my Umbutu password only worked
once and now it wont accept the password anymore.

1. Do I need to get someone with a disk to load the program over its'
self to recover it?

Bewildered

Bill Early
David Barnett

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
That thread was painful to read. Of all the posts Neo_Me explains the
solution most clearly.

I also recommend getting a copy of Ubuntu Hacks:

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596527204/

Regards,
- Robert
Bill Early