[ubuntu-us-mi] PenguiCon
t jagoda
2009-01-13 02:48:20 UTC
Hello!

Your friendly head of PenguiCon tech programming here, in quest of panels
and presentations.

Give me more! Thus far, only Wolfger has committed to a talk (on bug
triage). I can haz your ideas!

Trevor
Tech Track Head
PenguiCon 7.0
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by t jagoda
Hello!
Your friendly head of PenguiCon tech programming here, in quest of
panels and presentations.
Give me more! Thus far, only Wolfger has committed to a talk (on bug
triage). I can haz your ideas!
Did you get my response 1/1/09 that I would present that presentation I
sent you?

Regards,
--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com Linux User #333216

He knows nothing, and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to
a political career. -- George Bernard Shaw
t jagoda
2009-01-13 12:34:33 UTC
Is it somewhere in this list? If it is, then yes, I have entered it
properly and I forgot to list it in my original email:

http://penguicon.org/events.php?track=tech
Post by Kevin B. O'Brien
Post by t jagoda
Hello!
Your friendly head of PenguiCon tech programming here, in quest of
panels and presentations.
Give me more! Thus far, only Wolfger has committed to a talk (on bug
triage). I can haz your ideas!
Did you get my response 1/1/09 that I would present that presentation I
sent you?
Regards,
--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com Linux User #333216
He knows nothing, and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to
a political career. -- George Bernard Shaw
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Me and Jill Baskin (more might want to join in) would like to do a talk on
"Free Geek" and responsible computer recycling. May or may not be the
offical title but I know I'd like to do a talk on that, a few others from
the MCFG (motor city free geek) group might want to do it with me. Just
reserve some time for us, more info to come in the next couple days. Thanks.
I might want do another talk by myself as well more to come.
Post by t jagoda
Hello!
Your friendly head of PenguiCon tech programming here, in quest of panels
and presentations.
Give me more! Thus far, only Wolfger has committed to a talk (on bug
triage). I can haz your ideas!
Trevor
Tech Track Head
PenguiCon 7.0
Bradley McMahon
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Bradley McMahon
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
I'd be willing to give a talk on some of the cool things going on with the
linux desktop. I'm a compiz plugin developer, and would be happy to show off
some of the progress going on in with compiz/X11/etc. Namely, I could show
off some cool new effects, some beta multi-pointer-x and input redirection
improvements, and explain progress made in X11 about DRI2, among other
things.
Post by t jagoda
Hello!
Your friendly head of PenguiCon tech programming here, in quest of panels
and presentations.
Give me more! Thus far, only Wolfger has committed to a talk (on bug
triage). I can haz your ideas!
Trevor
Tech Track Head
PenguiCon 7.0
Kevin DuBois
kdub432 at gmail.com
PGP Key fingerprint = 80CF 7C1D 0A1C BE03 2203 95B6 1515 C3DC B6BE 7E88