[ubuntu-us-mi] More on packaging Jam
Greg Grossmeier
2007-10-03 02:59:02 UTC
Hello again,

Since everyone is back from OLF now, I thought it would be a good time to
get the Packaging Jam planned and going. Plus, I just came across a post
from one of the MOTUs of Ubuntu about another MOTU Q&A session. For those
that don't know, a MOTU is a "Master Of The Universe." Universe as in
packages that are in the "universe" repository, and masters as in the ones
who put and maintain the packages there.

The post: http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=56
Basic info:
*Where:* #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net
*When:* Fri, Oct 5th, 08:00 UTC
* What to bring:* Questions

And about planning the Packaging Jam, since we have an offer of space, I'll
let that person list their available days, and we can go from there.

Best,

Greg
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Well, that is what I get for just glancing over it and not really thinking
about what the time was.

I guess if you have any questions before hand, leave them on his blog. The
transcript will be available after too.

Sorry about that,

greg
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Hello again,
Since everyone is back from OLF now, I thought it would be a good time
to get the Packaging Jam planned and going. Plus, I just came across
a post from one of the MOTUs of Ubuntu about another MOTU Q&A
session. For those that don't know, a MOTU is a "Master Of The
Universe." Universe as in packages that are in the "universe"
repository, and masters as in the ones who put and maintain the
packages there.
The post: http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=56
*Where:* #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>
*When:* Fri, Oct 5th, 08:00 UTC
??? 4am EDT? I propose a time move to 8pm EDT, or 01:00 UTC on Sat,
Oct 6th?