[ubuntu-us-mi] REMINDER: Ubuntu Global Jam _this_ Saturday!
Greg Grossmeier
2009-10-01 22:15:23 UTC
Hi Everyone,

Friendly reminder for you all to come on out to Ann Arbor on Saturday
afternoon to partake in the great Ubuntu Global Jam.

==Here are the important details:==
* What: Michigan LoCo's Global Jam
* When: October 3rd from 12 (noon) to 6pm
* Where: SRT Solutions in Ann Arbor [1]
* Why: To rock out on Ubuntu before the release of Karmic Koala.
* Who: YOU! Your friends! Your neighbors! And all of the wonderful
members of the Michigan LoCo team.

[1] http://srtsolutions.com/Contact/ContactSRT.aspx

See the original announcement for more details:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-mi/2009-August/000798.html

It is sure to be a great time and I hope to see many new faces!

Best,

Greg
gib
2009-10-02 11:52:12 UTC
Just to let you know. A new group is having an open house Saturday, See "i3Detroit.com":
If you would like to see the final space come to our open house on Saturday October 3rd 2009 12-5 pm and after party starting at 7pm-12pm. See you There!
i3 Detroit, a cooperative space for makers, inventors & entrepreneurs of many trades, will celebrate its grand opening with an open house on Saturday, October 3. The event will be held at i3?s new facility, 322 E Fourth St, Royal Oak, MI. The public is invited to an open house 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. where they can tour the workspace, meet the members and view their projects. At 7 p.m. there will be a party open to those 18 and over.

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsEGrD6R5QoPXeYSqp0Ofk7GZ3oh6XONOMwAWyPVskD6SOz1dJ4fGg/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Hello Greg,

Should I bring anything, e.g. power strips, wifi router, ethernet
cable, CDs, drinks, food, etc.?

Also, what's the agenda? For example, will the Intro to Bug Triage
happen at the same time as the Packaging help?

Regards,
- Robert
Greg Grossmeier
2009-10-03 14:52:21 UTC
<quoting name="Robert Citek" date="2009-10-03" time="08:51:08 -0400">
Post by Robert Citek
Hello Greg,
Should I bring anything, e.g. power strips, wifi router, ethernet
cable, CDs, drinks, food, etc.?
There *should* be enough power for everyone and there is definitely wifi
available.

Drinks and Food would be most welcome, and I'm open to ordering delivery
while we're there!
Post by Robert Citek
Also, what's the agenda? For example, will the Intro to Bug Triage
happen at the same time as the Packaging help?
The agenda will be set when we get there, we'll see who wants to work on
what and then go from there. Very flexible.

See you soon!

Greg