[ubuntu-us-mi] Jam IRC session @ 4pm? (was: The Ubuntu Global Jam - Michigan Edition)
Robert Citek
2009-09-04 12:36:57 UTC
If I read the wiki page correctly, there's an IRC session on
#ubuntu-classroom this afternoon (21 UTC == 16 EDT == 4pm) on "How to
run a successful Jam". Is that correct? What is on the agenda for
the session?

Regards,
- Robert
*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***
The Michigan Local Community Team will be participating in the Ubuntu
Global Jam on October 3rd.
What is the Ubuntu Global Jam? Essentially it is a time when the various
LoCo teams get together and jam out at what ever they have interest in.
So some will be having Bug Jams, others Packaging Jams, or even
Translation Jams. More info here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam
Greg Grossmeier
2009-09-04 14:09:15 UTC
<quoting name="Robert Citek" date="2009-09-04" time="07:36:57 -0500">
Post by Robert Citek
If I read the wiki page correctly, there's an IRC session on
#ubuntu-classroom this afternoon (21 UTC == 16 EDT == 4pm) on "How to
run a successful Jam". Is that correct? What is on the agenda for
the session?
Jorge might chime in as he is the one running it, but basically it will
cover material from this wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Bugs

While that page is specific to a Bug Jam there is also:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Packaging
for packaging jams.

Jorge can say more if he wants :)

Best,