[ubuntu-us-mi] Ohio Linux Fest - Room buddies
Greg Grossmeier
2009-09-12 16:16:24 UTC
Hi all,

I was a really bad person and just now registered for OLF. I now need to
get/find a room for the weekend. Which brings me to:

Is anyone looking for a roommate for their room?
Is anyone still waiting to book a room and needs another roommate?

Awesome,

Greg
--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
Greg Grossmeier
2009-09-12 21:04:40 UTC
<quoting name="Greg Grossmeier" date="2009-09-12" time="12:16:24 -0400">
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Is anyone looking for a roommate for their room?
Is anyone still waiting to book a room and needs another roommate?
Thanks to the awesome James Hice, I have a place to stay now.

greg