[ubuntu-us-mi] launchpad - list of subscribed bugs
Robert Citek
2009-09-21 21:59:25 UTC
In preparation for the Bug Jam in a little over a week, I'm trying to
get a bit more familiar with the features of Launchpad. Here is a
list of all the bugs I've subscribed to:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/~robert-citek/+subscribedbugs

Here is a bug that I am subscribed to that is not on the list:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/276253

Why does this bug not appear in my list? Am I overlooking something?

Regards,
- Robert
Greg Grossmeier
2009-09-21 22:07:46 UTC
<quoting name="Robert Citek" date="2009-09-21" time="16:59:25 -0500">
Post by Robert Citek
In preparation for the Bug Jam in a little over a week, I'm trying to
get a bit more familiar with the features of Launchpad.
Rock on!
Post by Robert Citek
Here is a
https://bugs.launchpad.net/~robert-citek/+subscribedbugs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/276253
Why does this bug not appear in my list? Am I overlooking something?
The list of subscribed bugs only lists bugs that are not "closed." Closed
being either Invalid or Fix Released. It will only show bugs that are
open, ie: New, Incomplete, Confirmed, Triaged, In Progress, and Fix
Committed.

It is meant to be a "what should I do next?" list.

You can get a list of EVERY bug you have EVER been subscribed to by going
to the advanced search link on your list of subscribed bugs:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~robert-citek/+subscribedbugs?advanced=1

Then put a check next to all of the statuses.

Does that help clear it up?

Greg
Robert Citek
2009-09-22 01:22:31 UTC
Post by Greg Grossmeier
Then put a check next to all of the statuses.
Does that help clear it up?
Ah, so I was overlooking something. That does clear it up. Makes
sense not to list the fixed bugs. Thanks, Greg.

Regards,
- Robert