[ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Michigan Western Region Global Party Jam
Ben Rousch
2010-07-27 20:52:13 UTC
The Ubuntu Global Party Jam is coming up at the end of August, so I
thought I'd get some ideas about what we on the west side of Michigan
could do. August is a crazy busy month, but I think I could meet in
the afternoon on Sunday, August 29.

Bugs, testing, packaging, documentation, installfest?

Let's see some thoughts on venue and activities!

http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=751
--
? Ben Rousch
? brousch at gmail.com
? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
Clay Ashby
2010-07-27 23:46:38 UTC
I'm game!

--Sent from my android.

brousch at gmail.com
http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/

Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Due to many other obligations, I will not be able to organize this
event. Anyone else is, of course, welcome to give it a go.
Post by Clay Ashby
I'm game!
--Sent from my android.
? brousch at gmail.com
? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
? Ben Rousch
? brousch at gmail.com
? http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/
Clay Ashby
2010-08-20 00:11:53 UTC
Sorry, but I can't organize it. I have way too much going on. Wish I could
though, cause I would probably enjoy doing stuff like that. If someone else
can organize it, then I will do my best to attend!
Post by Ben Rousch
Due to many other obligations, I will not be able to organize this
event. Anyone else is, of course, welcome to give it a go.
Post by Clay Ashby
I'm game!
--Sent from my android.
brousch at gmail.com