[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: Ubuntu Global Jam Bootcamp
Greg Grossmeier
2011-03-27 20:54:06 UTC
With our own Jam happening in one week, I thought some of you might be
interested in this bootcamp (IRC sessions on topics with time for Q&A).
It starts tomorrow at noon our time which, unfortunately, isn't the best
for many of us, but I'm sure there will be logs available.

Attending/reading the logs is not a prerequisite of attending our Jam, of
course.

See you next weekend!

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Nigel Babu <nigelbabu at ubuntu.com> -----
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:23:33 +0530
From: Nigel Babu <nigelbabu at ubuntu.com>
To: loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com
Cc: Ubuntu Classroom Management <ubuntu-classroom at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Ubuntu Global Jam Bootcamp
Hey folks,
Ubuntu Global Jam[1] is nearing and as of me writing this mail there
are 33 events with a total of 103 registered participants across the
world! On talking to a few people, we realized that a "How to
Organize a Jam" session is something that would be nice to have. So,
the classroom team has gone all the way and organized the Ubuntu
Global Jam Bootcamp[2] to help LoCo teams plan for the upcoming Global
Jams. We have sessions on bug triaging, iso testing, and
translations. We also have members from 3 LoCo teams come ahead and
tell us how their rock their global jams!
The Ubuntu Global Jam Bootcamp runs on Monday 28th March 2011, from
1600 UTC[3] to 2200 UTC[4]. Join us in #ubuntu-classroom and
#ubuntu-classroom-chat and help us rock it!
[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/567/detail/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJamBootcamp
[3] http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&amp;month=3&amp;year=2011&amp;hour=16&amp;min=0&amp;sec=0&amp;p1=0
[4] http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&amp;month=3&amp;year=2011&amp;hour=22&amp;min=0&amp;sec=0&amp;p1=0