[ubuntu-us-mi] 1DevDay Detroit conference Nov 17th (with promo code)
Craig Maloney
2012-09-25 11:34:47 UTC
Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know about 1DevDay Detroit, and how you can save
20% off the ticket price (which you can also save by registering bat the
Early Bird rate before October 1st.) Details below.

1DevDay is the longest running and largest conference dedicated to
Michigan's Software Developers. Each Autumn, Programmers, App
Developers, Software Developers and Software Architects from across the
state meet to network, learn and share knowledge. This year, the event
will be at Cobo Center in the reawakening Downtown Detroit. It is held
on a Saturday to prevent interfering with attendee work schedules, and
kept to one day to reduce travel expenses.

Visiting us will be LivingSocial's Senior VP of Technology, Chad Fowler
who will present his Keynote, Self Engineering as well as the sometimes
controversial but always enlightening, software development luminary Ted
Neward, who will be presenting his Keynote, Iconoclasm.

Some of Michigan?s brightest and most popular speakers will be
presenting sessions. Some new faces from the community will be here as
well as some of our favorite speakers from across the US. Learn more?
Mobile technologies, JVM based technologies, C# and .net technologies,
Web technologies, Big Data, even the Mainframe will be represented. If
we could add more, we would. Learn more ?.
I hope you will consider joining us for 1DevDay. If you are interested,
just let me know and I'll get a ticket out to your right away.

We want to get every Software Developer, Software Architect and
technologist in the area to attend this year.

Head to http://1devdaydetroit.com to learn more about the conference.
When you're ready to register, use the promo code DECAFBAD to save an
additional 20% off the ticket price.

Hope to see you there!

Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo