[ubuntu-us-mi] [LoCo Docs Day - 12th Feb 2009]
Greg Grossmeier
2009-02-03 19:19:42 UTC
Thought some of us might be interested in either participating or just
knowing about this Docs Day for LoCo teams.

greg

----- Forwarded message from Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com> -----
From: Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:46:05 -0800
Subject: LoCo Docs Day - 12th Feb 2009
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts" <loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Hi Everyone,
I think it could be worthwhile to have a LoCo Documentation Day. In it
we can go through our existing documentation over at
wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams and refresh it, bring it up to date and more.
I would like to propose that we do it all day on the 12th Feb. If
everyone can come along and help write some documentation, that would be
great. Lets coordinate in #ubuntu-locoteams on the day. :)
Jono
--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager