[ubuntu-us-mi] Release Party tonight
Craig Maloney
2012-10-20 15:59:06 UTC
OK, I called up the Royal Oak Brewery this morning. They may be booked
up this evening because there's apparently some big sporting contest
going on.

I'm still planning on heading over there early to see if we can get
something worked out. Hopefully this won't be a problem. Will try to
keep everyone appraised if there is a change in plans.

I'm hoping to keep things within Downtown Royal Oak, so if situations
change there won't be far to go.

Will advise if something changes. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo