[ubuntu-us-mi] 12.10 Release Party: Update
Craig Maloney
2012-10-17 16:40:32 UTC
Hello everyone,

I think we have the release party stuff sorted. Thank you to everyone
for the ideas and suggestions. We're definitely spoiled for choice, and
future release parties and events will benefit from these suggestions.

The current release party plan:

Royal Oak Brewery
Saturday, October 20th
6pm - 9pm.

Location information, details, and RSVP at:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-michigan/2049/detail/

Please RSVP so we can have an accurate count of everyone who is planning
on attending. Even if you're undecided about coming, please RSVP.

If you can't make it in person, be sure to hop into the #ubuntu-us-mi
channel during the release weekend and say hi.

Let's bring in 12.10 in style, and get ready for 13.04!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
gib
2012-10-18 00:10:07 UTC
Sorry. I will miss this event.

Woman is 53 But Looks 25