[ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Michigan: December Meeting Tomorrow
Craig Maloney
2013-11-30 14:31:45 UTC
Just a quick reminder that we have our last meeting of the year
tomorrow, December 1st. Not a whole lot to cover at this point but if
you have something you'd like to address please feel free to add an
agenda item or let me know.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-michigan/522/detail/

Hope to see you there!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
Bahn, Nathan
2013-11-30 14:48:03 UTC
Just a quick reminder that we have our last meeting of the year tomorrow,
December 1st. Not a whole lot to cover at this point but if you have
something you'd like to address please feel free to add an agenda item or
let me know.
http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-michigan/522/detail/
Hope to see you there!
Where's it being held?
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html ,
http://www.libreoffice.org/ &
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument
This email was read by a tight-lipped N.S.A. agent with *no* sense of humor!
(Nathan Bahn)
Craig Maloney
2013-11-30 15:07:02 UTC
Post by Bahn, Nathan
Just a quick reminder that we have our last meeting of the year tomorrow,
December 1st. Not a whole lot to cover at this point but if you have
something you'd like to address please feel free to add an agenda item or
let me know.
http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-michigan/522/detail/
Hope to see you there!
Where's it being held?
It's in the #ubuntu-us-mi channel on Freenode.

Click the #ubuntu-us-mi link in the meeting notice for information on
how to join.