[ubuntu-us-mi] MDLUG Server Died...
Tony Bemus
2012-10-05 16:38:51 UTC
I hope you guys don't mind me sending out some news about the MDLug

Our server for MDLUG.org died last week. Jay Nugent was nice enough
to get the website working but other services were trashed... We are in
the progress of moving to a new server. The website is now working on
the new server but we are still working on moving the mailing list. So
as of now all the mailing list that were run from the mdlug server are
down...

If you had some other service that you were using on the mdlug.org
server please email me off list and we can discuss how it will work on
the new server.

If you were looking for emails related to the following lists they
are down for now but we are working on moving everything over to the new
server.

MDLUG
(Aka "the main list"), for discussion of Linux and technology in
general.

MDLUG-Admin
Where details of cat herding... er running MDLUG are discussed.

MDLUG-Newbie
Where new users can ask Linux questions that they might hesitate to ask
on the main list.

MDLUG-Retro
A place for discussing really old platforms and architectures.

MDLUG-Discuss
Where members discuss whatever else may be their minds.

Sig-Linux
To help interested members of SEMCO to form and operate a Linux SIG
(Special Interest Group)

----
Tony Bemus
Webmaster and Treasure