[ubuntu-us-mi] [Discuss] Meeting with Benjamin Mako Hill Sunday 11/4 - 7:00 PM
gib
2007-11-05 19:59:43 UTC
Thank you for setting all of this up. I'll see you around 7:00 PM.
Remember the time changed. Fall forward.
<quote who="Rick Harding" date="Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 09:50:35AM -0400">
Mako is in town this weekend and wanted to get together/meet some people
in the area. I'm putting together a night at Buffalo Wild Wings in
Dearborn.
If you don't know Mako, check out his blog here. He's involved in the
OLPC which we have Ivan speaking about at MUG on the 13th so hang out
and get a better feel for the topic ahead of time. Put down a couple of
drinks, and wings as a bonus.
http://mako.cc/copyrighteous/
22216 Michigan Ave <http://maps.google.com/>
Dearborn, MI 48124
We'll say the time is to be 6pm. Give me a heads up if you plan on
attending so I can try to get seating with enough space for every one.
My flight was just changed due to a cancellation. I'm not now going to
get *into* Detroit until 10:00 at night tomorrow. Is it possible to
postpone until Monday evening or is i worth just showing up whenever I
can?
I'm really sorry about this.
Regards,
Mako
I think it would be best to push to Monday. If you don't get in until
10pm it'll be a bit before you can get anywhere. So Monday, Nov 5th at
6pm work?
Rick
I talked with Mako today and 6pm is going to be early for him. He says
he won't be able to make it until after 7pm. I'll still be there at 6pm
for those that don't get this email in time. Sorry so much for the
confusion. It's been a little harder to get this going than I would have
thought initially.

Thanks

Rick

Click for free information on accounting careers, $150/hour potential.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieWlzVcIaOofefCPTjz3YmMgdmdrIMaxblSpYe3Yy1gQyP5d/