[ubuntu-us-mi] Ohio LinuxFest 2012 News Update
Kevin O'Brien
2012-04-22 23:00:31 UTC
Two items of interest here. First, Wendy Seltzer will be a keynote speaker
at Ohio LinuxFest 2012. She is Policy Counsel to the World Wide Web
Consortium (W3C), among other things. Read all about it at
https://ohiolinux.org/node/195.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that the Call for Talks is open, and we
are looking for a wide variety of talks. Linux, Free Software, Open
Hardware, it is pretty much all part of what we do. So please submit a
proposal. For all of the details, please check out
https://ohiolinux.org/callfortalks.

Thanks from all of us at Ohio LinuxFest.
--
Kevin O'Brien
Publicity Director, Ohio LinuxFest
news at ohiolinux.org