[ubuntu-us-mi] Meeting change?
Craig Maloney
2013-09-27 18:30:01 UTC
Hello all,

We're currently scheduled for a team meeting on Oct. 6th (being the
first Sunday of the month of October). The meeting notice is here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-michigan/520/detail/

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it as I'll be AFK for
that meeting. I'd like to host the meeting this Sunday (Sept. 29th). We
have a busy October ahead, and it'd be better if we could meet about it.

If anyone has any objections to moving the meeting please let me know.
Otherwise please plan on attending the meeting _this_ Sunday, Sept. 29th.

Thanks!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
Kevin O'Brien

Amy

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati. (When all else fails, play dead.) -Possum
Lodge Motto

Do you do Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com>?
About.me <http://about.me/gamerchick02>