[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: Lucid Release Party badges
Greg Grossmeier
2010-04-10 14:58:55 UTC
Release Party Badges!

----- Forwarded message from L?szl? Torma <tormail at gmail.com> -----
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:07:59 +0200
From: L?szl? Torma <tormail at gmail.com>
To: loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Lucid Release Party badges
Hi!
We all feel it... we all see it... we all know it: Lucid Lynx will be
the best Ubuntu release ever. For most of the Ubuntu users, this is
just something to feel happy about. For some people this is something
more: with a great release comes great responsibility. Let's make this
the best Ubuntu release party ever! And what makes a release party
great? People! Many people! A big crowd of people!
Andr?s Bogn?r, a member of the Hungarian Ubuntu Community created some
web badges to advertise our release party. I think he did a fantastic
job: so I asked him to create those badges also in English, so we can
share it with the whole Ubuntu community. The badges are also
available in SVG format, so every local community can easily translate
it into its own language.
We have less than 3 weeks until the release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. Not
too much time, but still enough to make people aware of the release
party. Translate the badge into your own language, share it with your
LoCo, and put it on your blog! Let's make awesome release parties all
over the world!
http://ubuntu.hu/sites/default/files/urpb_inkscape.svg
http://www.theleagueofmoveabletype.com/fonts/1-junction
Best Regards,
L?szl? Torma (toros)
Member of the Hungarian Ubuntu LoCo
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |
gib
2010-04-10 15:33:27 UTC
This would be a good idea for the Penguicon event. They have a ribbon thing they do.

If anyone knows of a good cheap ribbon printing solution please let me know since the MDLUG group missed the Penguicon ribbon cut-off.

http://ubuntu.hu/sites/default/files/urpb_en_orange.png
http://ubuntu.hu/sites/default/files/urpb_en_purple.png
http://ubuntu.hu/sites/default/files/urpb_inkscape.svg
http://www.theleagueofmoveabletype.com/fonts/1-junction